About the product:
Tired of boring walls.? Create your mood with Photo Wallpaper White Ring Cycle Fruits Wall Mural Abstract.
Every day, 3D wallpapers are becoming more and more popular, allowing you to plunge into the world of illusions.
Thanks to the technologies of computer modeling and subsequent layer-by-layer printing with latex paints, depth and volume appear, creating three-dimensional masterpieces on the walls.
Charge Unit: Usd/Roll
Material: Wood fiber wallpaper
Surface Treatment: Straw
Type: Textile Wallpapers
Textile Wallpaper Material: Non-Wove
Feature: Mildew Resistant
Feature: Extra Thick
Feature: Water Resistant
Feature: Environment Friendly
Available in 16 standard sizes:
Quantity 1 = 140 cm (width) x 70 cm (height)
Quantity 2 = 200cm (width) X 100cm (height)
Quantity 3 = 220cm (width) X 140cm (height)
Quantity 4 = 250cm (width) X 160cm (height)
Quantity 5 = 280cm (width) X180cm (height)
Quantity 6 = 300cm (width) X200cm (height)
Quantity 7 = 330cm (width) X210cm (height)
Quantity 8 = 360cm (width) X230cm (height)
Quantity 9 = 380cm (width) X240cm (height)
Quantity 10 = 400cm (width) X250cm (height)
Quantity 11 = 420cm (width) X260cm (height)
Quantity 12 = 440 cm (width) X 270 cm (height)
Quantity 13 = 460cm (width) X280cm (height)
Quantity 14 = 480cm (width) X290cm (height)
Quantity 15 = 500cm (width) X300cm (height)
Quantity 16 = 500cm (width) X320cm (height)
The website price is for 1 square meter only.
Select the quantity you need in the order: square meter = quantity
1, there is no glue inside. You should buy glue (natural glutinous rice or potato glue) from your local hardware store.
2, we need to cut the murals for easy transportation. But any size will be the whole model. I hope you understand!
3. We are not responsible for any tariffs.
- Prepare the necessary tools: glue, brush, roller, scraper, ruler, knife, towel / sponge.
- Clean the wall and make sure your wall is clean and level. And apply the glue to the wall first.
- Check the size of the wallpaper and compare it with the pattern.
- Mark vertical lines along the width of each wallpaper panel.
- Apply glue to the back of each wallpaper panel and mark the order on them.
- Stick it to the wall and use a knife to cut out the excess and use a towel to clean up the excess glue.
- When gluing the second panel, try to match the wallpaper pattern. And in the center of the overlapping part, using a ruler and knife, cut off the excess part and remove them.
- Use a utility knife to cut out excess around the socket.
Half online can be a daunting experience. That is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and want you to be happy with your experience at NEED DECOR. We want you to be our regular customer.
We want you to understand that there is absolutely no risk in buying and trying anything. If you don't like it, don't be offended, we'll fix it.
Our 24/7 email support is ready to help you, if you need anything, please contact us if you need help.